Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"Who do you say I am?" - Mark 8:29

Peter and the apostles were asked this question. I believe Jesus asks us the same question, "Who do you say I am?" Perhaps Christ is asking, personally, how do you relate to me?
Am I really Lord of your life? or am I only Lord of a small block of time on Sundays?'

Jesus wants all of me. He wants us to be fully, wholly, completely His!

How often do we just chuck HIM at the back of our head and so oftenly only seeking him in time of needs and wants...
Well.... i am one who is guilty of that....
Trying to change so often... but only to be seem sliding back.....
Maybe i am not seeking him correctly or i just aint doing it...or is it due to what little faith i have which is swaying constantly?


"I do have faith. Help the litle faith I have!" - Mark 9:24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home