Time waits for no man.....
As I was sitting here, time is just slipping by me.... it waits for no man.....
Well, Been clearing leave and how time flies, its already 22nd september,
another 6 days and I would have finish my National Service.
It just seem like yesterday, where I entered National Service like a blur fella,
having to my hair cut to the shortest in my whole life, studying the basics of law, learning drills and training so physically at the field.
Everyday get scolding from my ever reasonable officer in-charge Staff sergent Nur Faizal....
I am not joking... he is really reasonable.
Which I thought if there is an award for best officer in-charge, he should get it.
After the in-camp training, I came out as an newly trained officer (new bird),
I was then posted to a land division, I could still remember the attachment days.
Some were horrible, trying to trick new fellas, but luckily I was smart enough to not fall for it, others were simply enjoyable.
I was then posted to Toa Payoh, where I spent the rest of my National service days.
The bosses there were good to me, at least most of them were easy going.
My colleagues were also fun to be with.
Not to say there were no problems, but just endure (take it as it is) and its through......
I still remember my first arrest, my first exchange of blows to another party who turn violent, my first jumping case, my first decomposed case, my first chasing....
It all just seemed like yesterday.
All in all I must say so far everyone been really good to me, sometimes up till I don't think I deserve such goodness at times.
I really enjoy my National Service (It has also taught me lots of stuff which I think will be useful for me in the future...) and am really thankful for everyone who was involve in my National service stint.....
Well, Been clearing leave and how time flies, its already 22nd september,
another 6 days and I would have finish my National Service.
It just seem like yesterday, where I entered National Service like a blur fella,
having to my hair cut to the shortest in my whole life, studying the basics of law, learning drills and training so physically at the field.
Everyday get scolding from my ever reasonable officer in-charge Staff sergent Nur Faizal....
I am not joking... he is really reasonable.
Which I thought if there is an award for best officer in-charge, he should get it.
After the in-camp training, I came out as an newly trained officer (new bird),
I was then posted to a land division, I could still remember the attachment days.
Some were horrible, trying to trick new fellas, but luckily I was smart enough to not fall for it, others were simply enjoyable.
I was then posted to Toa Payoh, where I spent the rest of my National service days.
The bosses there were good to me, at least most of them were easy going.
My colleagues were also fun to be with.
Not to say there were no problems, but just endure (take it as it is) and its through......
I still remember my first arrest, my first exchange of blows to another party who turn violent, my first jumping case, my first decomposed case, my first chasing....
It all just seemed like yesterday.
All in all I must say so far everyone been really good to me, sometimes up till I don't think I deserve such goodness at times.
I really enjoy my National Service (It has also taught me lots of stuff which I think will be useful for me in the future...) and am really thankful for everyone who was involve in my National service stint.....

1 Comments:
Yup... its really interesting NS life I have...
:)
Its not that I am used to being ill-treated lar.... it just feels funny when everyone is very good to you.... espcially people who you don't really like.....
Post a Comment
<< Home