De-Stress
First I like to say the previous post was just random questions that came out of my head due to stress. Only a month into school and I am pressing the panick button, because I don't understand alot of things.Thankfully there were kind people out there who has offered help to me.
:)
Anyway, today I decided to De-stress, put everything at the back of my head and I went for a game of soccer at Auchenflower. It wasn't a bad game for the first half.
I manage to score 3 goals and assist 1, but the beginning of the second half, for the first time in my life, both my calf muscle cramp and even the shin area also feel cramp. Its been awhile since I last exercise. Thanks to Andy for showing me the soccer place and how it go about. Thanks to Mervin and Kat for Driving me to and fro.
:)
I haven't been blogging for almost a week, it was due to overloading of work which I had to do. Now I crave for the power to comprehend everything that is being taught so that it wouldn't be so stressful for me. It is like I finally get whats going on in Physics but then question on Biology comes up or Vice Versa.
Its like a never ending story. Physic is in a mess, Biology I am trying to clear it up this week because next tuesday there will be test which I think weight about 2.5% of my overall.
Oh Well.... People pray for me.
:)
Last of all thanks for all the people who care....
:)
:)
Anyway, today I decided to De-stress, put everything at the back of my head and I went for a game of soccer at Auchenflower. It wasn't a bad game for the first half.
I manage to score 3 goals and assist 1, but the beginning of the second half, for the first time in my life, both my calf muscle cramp and even the shin area also feel cramp. Its been awhile since I last exercise. Thanks to Andy for showing me the soccer place and how it go about. Thanks to Mervin and Kat for Driving me to and fro.
:)
I haven't been blogging for almost a week, it was due to overloading of work which I had to do. Now I crave for the power to comprehend everything that is being taught so that it wouldn't be so stressful for me. It is like I finally get whats going on in Physics but then question on Biology comes up or Vice Versa.
Its like a never ending story. Physic is in a mess, Biology I am trying to clear it up this week because next tuesday there will be test which I think weight about 2.5% of my overall.
Oh Well.... People pray for me.
:)
Last of all thanks for all the people who care....
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home