Different??
Recently a church mate asked,
-"So everytime you put on that uniform, you act differently?"
-"Are you a different person when you put on that uniform?"
Then it struck me, that the answer to both that question was partially yes.
Bounded by the rules and regulation, the people looking.
I think its partially right to say that if I didn't don that uniform,
I'll probably behave in some other ways.
Not that in a very bad way.
Anyway, I'll probably be doing some of the stuff that
when I put on that uniform,
I will ask that person to stop doing (the very same stuff I will do).
Examples:
Playing soccer at a basketball court or at the void deck of HDB?
Then it occur to me, which would really be ME me?
The person who don that uniform or that person without the uniform?
After much thought, I think it would only be fair to say that both is me...
I mean even I put on the uniform, it is still me,
I think like me, I reason like me, I observe like me.
Although I try hard to look like a professional.... haha
So I guess people will react or act differently from
the different situation they are thrusted into.
Anyway it just a random posting
I take am taking a short break.
Its momments like this when people ask you question like
"So whos the real you?"
That will get you wondering..."oh yah... so whos the real me?"
I think as long as you realised that there really ain't much difference,
then other people can't accuse you of being a FAKE.
:)
-"So everytime you put on that uniform, you act differently?"
-"Are you a different person when you put on that uniform?"
Then it struck me, that the answer to both that question was partially yes.
Bounded by the rules and regulation, the people looking.
I think its partially right to say that if I didn't don that uniform,
I'll probably behave in some other ways.
Not that in a very bad way.
Anyway, I'll probably be doing some of the stuff that
when I put on that uniform,
I will ask that person to stop doing (the very same stuff I will do).
Examples:
Playing soccer at a basketball court or at the void deck of HDB?
Then it occur to me, which would really be ME me?
The person who don that uniform or that person without the uniform?
After much thought, I think it would only be fair to say that both is me...
I mean even I put on the uniform, it is still me,
I think like me, I reason like me, I observe like me.
Although I try hard to look like a professional.... haha
So I guess people will react or act differently from
the different situation they are thrusted into.
Anyway it just a random posting
I take am taking a short break.
Its momments like this when people ask you question like
"So whos the real you?"
That will get you wondering..."oh yah... so whos the real me?"
I think as long as you realised that there really ain't much difference,
then other people can't accuse you of being a FAKE.
:)

2 Comments:
thanks...i realise...tt's all i can say..haha...
:)
u realise what?? realise my theory long time ago?? or realised thanks is all u can say?
Post a Comment
<< Home