Sunday, June 04, 2006

BE MAGNIFIED

C#m7 B F#m7
I have made You too small in my eyes.
A B C#m7
Oh Lord, forgive me.
C#m7 B F#m7
And I have believed in a lie
A B C#m7
that You were unable to help me.
E B F#m7 A
But now oh Lord, I see my wrong.
A B E B
Heal my heart and show Yourself strong.
E B F#m7 A
And in my eyes and with my song,
A B C#m7
oh Lord, be magnified,
A B E
oh Lord, be magnified.

Chorus:
E B F#m7
Be magnified, oh Lord,
A E D B B/A
You are highly exalted.
G#m7 C#m7 A E/G#
And there is nothing You can't do,
F#m7 B C#m7 B
oh Lord, my eyes are on You,
A B C#m7 A B E
Be magnified, oh Lord, be magnified.

C#m7 B F#m7
I have leaned on the wisdom of men.
A B C#m7
Oh God, forgive me.
C#m7 B F#m7
And I have responded to them
A B C#m7
instead of Your light and Your mercy.
E B F#m7 A
But now, oh Lord, I see my wrong.
A B E B
Heal my heart and show Yourself strong.
E B F#m7 A
And in my eyes and with my song,
A B C#m7
oh Lord, be magnified,
A B E
oh Lord, be magnified.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7/19/2006 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home