Life....
I was reading the paper just now, and saw an article on a pair of twins, who are barely 16 years old and they have got their bachelor of arts degree.
It really made me wonder, "Hey! 16 years old only and already got the bachelor and what am I doing here at 23 still trying to get into Uni"
I really wonder, why is it like that? "Don't compare", some of you might say.I agree that I shouldn't compare, but just by looking at it, people of my age, most of them around the world has already begin to build a career or had gone on to more successful things, but here I am, sitting around, struggling to make a mark and I don't forsee it being over that soon, just think, after this year... another four years to go...
And you can't help but ask yourself, what is it for? Why is it others do it so easily? Why Study so hard and yet only get mediocre results? What is the real purpose behind all this? Do I really want it that badly to survive in this competitive world?
With so many questions, I could only arrive to a conclusion that, there is nothing much I could do but just trust that God has His plans for me and that I am in a process of discovering it. Trust that everything at the end of the day would all work out for the good of His work, the people around me and myself.
Reminder to self:
"I should not worry or think too much, but just do what I can now. And trust in God that things would all work out. Anything else, theres always prayer to cover it. Whatever comes...Shall just let Him lead... "
Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version)
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
It really made me wonder, "Hey! 16 years old only and already got the bachelor and what am I doing here at 23 still trying to get into Uni"
I really wonder, why is it like that? "Don't compare", some of you might say.I agree that I shouldn't compare, but just by looking at it, people of my age, most of them around the world has already begin to build a career or had gone on to more successful things, but here I am, sitting around, struggling to make a mark and I don't forsee it being over that soon, just think, after this year... another four years to go...
And you can't help but ask yourself, what is it for? Why is it others do it so easily? Why Study so hard and yet only get mediocre results? What is the real purpose behind all this? Do I really want it that badly to survive in this competitive world?
With so many questions, I could only arrive to a conclusion that, there is nothing much I could do but just trust that God has His plans for me and that I am in a process of discovering it. Trust that everything at the end of the day would all work out for the good of His work, the people around me and myself.
Reminder to self:
"I should not worry or think too much, but just do what I can now. And trust in God that things would all work out. Anything else, theres always prayer to cover it. Whatever comes...Shall just let Him lead... "
Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version)
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home