Monday, February 26, 2007

Updates...

Haven't really sit down to update.....
so now heres the lasted update on life...
before that, wish all you you a prosperous Luner new year!

Yup, been in Aussie for a week already, been busy doing much of the administrative work. Getting ready for University. After much administrative work, this is roughly how my timetable look like for this semester.

Most of you probably have no idea what it is... so here is the subjects...

I got a shock today.... When I went to check my school fees, I just realized that each subject I take cost between $2000 plus to almost $3000.... *Faintz.... and mostly the science subjects are the more expensive once.... S*** better don't fail... if not very expensive and waste of time.....

Anyway, yesterday a few of the uniceller held an early celebration for my birthday... so nice of you guys.... As usual, whats a birthday celebration without being sabo??

and here are a few pictures.....

Birthday song...

Cut Cake....

Group Picture.... "Bad Move for me..."

The Confrontation....

The Negotiation fail.....

The half way action..... "You could see the 5 culprits and the people enjoying the show~"

What a way to cool off on a hot summer day.....

And the end product.....

Thanks Guys for celebrating my birthday....
Thanks M and K for the steamboat....
Thanks for all the people who remember.....
Thanks Linda for the video clip and birthday song....
:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home