Monday, August 15, 2005

Random Tots

Lets see...
Presidential election is most likely to be off due to there was no eligible contestant to contest against Nathan.
Tomorrow or the day after, they are likey to anounce if there is any elections.
No presidential election which will indirectly meant that there will be no grueling extra duties for me, leave will no longer be freeze, which also meant that I could clear my leave earlier.
Hopefully there will be no other elections until I ORD....

After my night shift on saturday, I came home slept like only 2 hours or so and off I went to play soccer. The bad news is that I only lasted like 10 minutes or so in the game and I had to limp off, because I had pulled my hamstring.
It seems to be healing fine though, it was not as painful as it is yesterday. Think there will be no soccer game for me for at least a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home