Appreciation....
It nice that your are still being appreciated.
I have recently caught up with 2 of my friends.
One from my secondary school and the other from ITE.
Both of them heard that I am leaving onthe third of Feburary,
They took time off to ask me out for supper and lunch.
It was nice to catch up with them.
The fact that they took time off just show how much they
appreciate a friend like me.
I guess after all the sucky feeling of I am no good at this,
no good at that,
it feels good to have friends around
who will just appreciate you.... for being you.
If most of you who had known me,
I would always complain or keep it to myself otherwise
about how I feel about myself.
Sucking at almost everything I did.
Those that you would call JACK of all trades, Masters of none.
Simply put it just half bucket of water.
But having friends like,
Greg, Lynette, Meelin, Jonathan, Chris Yuen, Alex, Gilbert,
Belinda, Grace lee, Vanessa and Tongli.
and even family members like,
Mervin and Stanley.
Their encouragement or the things they do,
just makes me feel appreciated despite sucking at lots of stuff.
Its just really a very nice feeling.
I do appreciate all of them.
Guess I will miss all the peeps in church and my friends and also my family when I am over there,
maybe except for mervin because I am staying with him.
I guess I will find out that I'll miss more things when I am over there....
shall blog about them when I feels it.
I have recently caught up with 2 of my friends.
One from my secondary school and the other from ITE.
Both of them heard that I am leaving onthe third of Feburary,
They took time off to ask me out for supper and lunch.
It was nice to catch up with them.
The fact that they took time off just show how much they
appreciate a friend like me.
I guess after all the sucky feeling of I am no good at this,
no good at that,
it feels good to have friends around
who will just appreciate you.... for being you.
If most of you who had known me,
I would always complain or keep it to myself otherwise
about how I feel about myself.
Sucking at almost everything I did.
Those that you would call JACK of all trades, Masters of none.
Simply put it just half bucket of water.
But having friends like,
Greg, Lynette, Meelin, Jonathan, Chris Yuen, Alex, Gilbert,
Belinda, Grace lee, Vanessa and Tongli.
and even family members like,
Mervin and Stanley.
Their encouragement or the things they do,
just makes me feel appreciated despite sucking at lots of stuff.
Its just really a very nice feeling.
I do appreciate all of them.
Guess I will miss all the peeps in church and my friends and also my family when I am over there,
maybe except for mervin because I am staying with him.
I guess I will find out that I'll miss more things when I am over there....
shall blog about them when I feels it.

4 Comments:
so cheesy but i must say:
pls take care of yourself when you're there. eat more sleep more listen to more songs study more sing more pray more think of us more!
and and and
PLEASE BLOG whenever you can so we all can update ourselves on your life down under.
where is my name?..... :P
UR name??
Erm.. thanks for buying food when I am too lazy....
orh HOR!!!u forgot so many!pLs box urself!
Post a Comment
<< Home