Wake Up On The Wrong Side?
I seriously think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
After waking up , the usual cleaning up take place.
During the shower, I took up the shampoo and wash my hair,
thereafter I took up the shampoo again
and squeeze somemore shampoo out (Don't ask me why...)
Then I realised that its shampoo, I washed it away~
Next I use the hair conditional and guess what I did,
I put it on my face, only to realise it
when it smelled different from my facial wash.
I quickly wash it away again.
Afterwhich I nearly took the facial wash and put it into my hair,
But this time, good thing I check before I apply.
( I learned from the hair conditional to face incident ok~)
I think this has got to be one of the dumbmest morning.
Anyway, there is loads of work to be done,
The 3 main thing were,
1) Lots of assignment to be done, deadline to be met
2) Tonnes of test coming my way...
3) 6 more weeks to exam ( from 26/06 to 29/06)
I think it will be good if I can have like 48hours a day instead of 24 hours...
*WAKE UP GARY THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!*
Anyway, the Exam period is madness, 5 papers in a spent of 4 days~!!!
I am feeling the heat....
and I am suppose to get as many work done as possible,
but then part of me feel like procrastinating
which I jolly well know I can't afford to.
*sigh*
"Lord give me the strength, the discipline, the wisdom to carry on.
Since You started this, I will just go by faith that You will see me through it.
I am leaving everything in Your hands."
On the side note,
Thanks to all the folks who have offered to help me
in physics and whatever subjects I need help in.
Thanks to all of you folks who listen to me,
who bother enough to encourage me, who bother to check on me,
who has been there since I have been here.....
Most of all I want to Thank GOD for putting all the wonderful people in my life.
*smile
After waking up , the usual cleaning up take place.
During the shower, I took up the shampoo and wash my hair,
thereafter I took up the shampoo again
and squeeze somemore shampoo out (Don't ask me why...)
Then I realised that its shampoo, I washed it away~
Next I use the hair conditional and guess what I did,
I put it on my face, only to realise it
when it smelled different from my facial wash.
I quickly wash it away again.
Afterwhich I nearly took the facial wash and put it into my hair,
But this time, good thing I check before I apply.
( I learned from the hair conditional to face incident ok~)
I think this has got to be one of the dumbmest morning.
Anyway, there is loads of work to be done,
The 3 main thing were,
1) Lots of assignment to be done, deadline to be met
2) Tonnes of test coming my way...
3) 6 more weeks to exam ( from 26/06 to 29/06)
I think it will be good if I can have like 48hours a day instead of 24 hours...
*WAKE UP GARY THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!*
Anyway, the Exam period is madness, 5 papers in a spent of 4 days~!!!
I am feeling the heat....
and I am suppose to get as many work done as possible,
but then part of me feel like procrastinating
which I jolly well know I can't afford to.
*sigh*
"Lord give me the strength, the discipline, the wisdom to carry on.
Since You started this, I will just go by faith that You will see me through it.
I am leaving everything in Your hands."
On the side note,
Thanks to all the folks who have offered to help me
in physics and whatever subjects I need help in.
Thanks to all of you folks who listen to me,
who bother enough to encourage me, who bother to check on me,
who has been there since I have been here.....
Most of all I want to Thank GOD for putting all the wonderful people in my life.
*smile

1 Comments:
AHHH i'm sorrie but i luffed out REALLY LOUD when i read the put conditioner on ur face N ONLY REALISING AFTER U SMELT IT...GARY!!!!ok sorrie..BUT ITS REALLY REALLY FARNI!!!!!AHHHHHHh
Post a Comment
<< Home