Thursday, July 06, 2006

Can't Sleep~!

I can't sleep, been lying on the bed for the pass hour, only end up tossing left to right, right to left, up and down.... I have been lying in all kinds of positions, all corners of the bed, still can't get a wink of sleep....

Don't ask me why I can't sleep, because I have no idea. Its not like I have been sleeping in the day time or even for that matter alot.... Hmmmm.....

Okay, enough of me not being able to sleep....

Anyway, I find that time here pass very fast, 6 mths has pass unknowingly, ask me what I learn in school, I will tell you don't know. The only thing I know is that, since I have been here, I have been more prayerful then the whole of my life that just passes by me.... Another 5 months an hopefully I will be on the plane back to Singapore.

Sometimes I just wonder, what would I be doing now, if I never decided to come over here? Sometimes I wonder, the consequences if I fail over here..... Sometimes I wonder Does God really want me here, Sometimes I also wonder why people change so drastically over a short period of time.... Sometimes I just wonder about certain people around me, Sometime I wonder if I talk too much and become a nuisance, Sometimes I wonder if I worry too much, Sometimes I wonder about alot of things at one go...... maybe I wonder too much....

But I know, God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow,I also know my result will be out on the 10th of july, I also know I am not as good as I think I am or I should be......

Erm... Nevermind.... Shall go back to trying....... Nitez people~!

PS: Even being superman is not that easy..... (listening to Five for fighting- superman (It's not easy being me)....)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea....u will come back to singapore in 5 months time.....but must go back and continue study....
even if u fail, u must do hard for the next test
dun just always look on the dark side of life like failing.....
always think of the brighter sight of life
and god is always there for u
just pray and pray and pray
and he will one day always show a way for u

TC, SmIlE AlWaYs,
UR LiTtLe BrO
Benjamin

7/07/2006 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home