Monday, March 26, 2007

Ah.... I cannot believe it....

I cannot believe it, for the 2nd time in the short coming 2 months of life into uni life, I actually came to school early like 10 minutes before the class... and guess what.... THERE IS NO CLASS ON BOTH OCCASSION~!!!! ARGH!!!!!

When I was late, there is always a class, but when I make an effort to come early, there is no class!!! *faint*

That explains why I am here blogging at 8.30am in the morning~ *shake head*~ There goes my precious sleeping time again~ could have slept more......

Anyway, heres some update on my life as I haven't blog for close to one month.....

I have been really busy and not used to the amount of reading I actaully have to do.... But I guess, I should stop slacking too much... hmm.... maybe I should go for some speed reading course and effective studying course... wonder if there is any around...

If anybody out there could teach me how to finish reading 20 pages in like an hour and remember what I read and what it is all about.... Please step forward....

Yeap, totally overwhelmed by the reading, and the worst part is that it is mostly very very dry reading, go like one and a half page, it will put you to sleep..... Sometimes I think its more effective then sleeping pill... or even memory lost pills.... coz at time after reading the readings... I go... " NOW WHAT DID I JUST READ OR DO~?" like... *DUH~*

Just finish a 700 word assignment, it wasn't really that difficult, since it kind of like your own opinion kind of thing... but yeap... its going to get tougher as there is a formal write up coming soon, report writing and presentations.... to top it up mid-semster exam is like 2 to 4 weeks away and I have yet to really have a good understanding of everything... so much is going to pile up... I wonder if anyone would literally drown in this pool of work load.... -_-" but I wouldn't want to try.. its far to expensive, at least for this year and the next with all the science subject costing close to $3000 each.....

Anyway how ironic is it... someone like me who is not incline with science has to do it for 2 years, and even better still, it actually qualify me to teach science after I graduate.... *faint* Nope... not gonna do that main purpose is to teach PE...... but......shall see how it goes....

Hmm... anyway, linda has been of great support as usual, even being so far away she still try to encourage me to study.... Each day talking to her just seem to make everything brighter... :)

Haha, just a random thought... How many people actaully read my blog.... if anyone still does...?
Another random thought.... Thank God for the interenet and Msn.... Coz if you lose your voice when u fall sick, and can't talk on the phone, there is always msn to talk on... Haha... can video conference too.... :)

There are plenty that I wanted to blog about but somehow seem to be having a blogger's block~... Nevermind, shall blog again when I have the time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home