Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Only You

Found this nice song..... entitled "only you".....

Why Am I Feeling This Way
When You're The Lord Of My Days
Have I really Surrendered?
Have I Given All To You
I Know The Things That I Should Do
I Should Be Holding Unto You
Have I been Blinded Somehow?
This Heart Is Crying Out To You

Pre-Chorus
Teach Me What To Do, My Lord
Teach Me What To Do
I Just Want to Be With You

Chorus
Only You
You Know What I'm Going Through
You Know That I Need You
Let My Heart Be Touched To Know For Sure It's You
I Need You
To Fill My Heart A New
To Help Me Know The Truth
That You 've Already Given Yourself To Bring Me Through
To You

got it from this webby... http://galvin.worshipsingapore.com/

The Song Totally says everything that I been wanting to Grow closer to HIM.... but i failed in almost every attempt... seems like i failed in Putting Him 1st in my life.....
Like today... wake up in the morning... wanted to read the bible.... but in the end i choose to watch TV...... lack of discipline?? most probably...
even such small matters.. i cant be faithful in doing.... really wonder how i can be that servent who is being entrusted to do things for HIM....

Luke 16:10 (New American Standard Bible)
10"(A)He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.

Matthew 25:21 (New American Standard Bible)
"His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful slave You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home