Anyone got this song??
Bob Carlisle - Getting StrongerFrom the album Bob Carlisle
Well I used to lay awake at night
Wonderin' was I wrong or right
I was a prisoner of my fear
Only human
I was the kind of man who's build a wall
Could be the biggest fool of them all
Had a hard time letting go
'Til I was broken
Look me in the eyes, tell me what you see
I'm not the same man that I used to be
Chorus:
If you see me on my knees
It's not because I'm weak
I'm getting stronger
If you see me start to cry
You'll know reason why
I'm getting stronger
Well I found myself face to face
In the presence of Amazing Grace
And oh, it's all I ever wanted to be
(chorus)
When I get down on my knees
I feel so much power
I'm feelin' strongerSo much stronger
I happen to hear this song on K-love ( http://www.klove.com/ )
the lyrics not bad... so if any of you happne to have... can sent me?
Well I used to lay awake at night
Wonderin' was I wrong or right
I was a prisoner of my fear
Only human
I was the kind of man who's build a wall
Could be the biggest fool of them all
Had a hard time letting go
'Til I was broken
Look me in the eyes, tell me what you see
I'm not the same man that I used to be
Chorus:
If you see me on my knees
It's not because I'm weak
I'm getting stronger
If you see me start to cry
You'll know reason why
I'm getting stronger
Well I found myself face to face
In the presence of Amazing Grace
And oh, it's all I ever wanted to be
(chorus)
When I get down on my knees
I feel so much power
I'm feelin' strongerSo much stronger
I happen to hear this song on K-love ( http://www.klove.com/ )
the lyrics not bad... so if any of you happne to have... can sent me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home