Monday, April 03, 2006

AMAZING LOVE

My Lord, what love is this
that pays so dearly
That I, the guilty one
may go free

Chorus:
Amazing love, O what sacrifice,
The Son of God, given for me;
My debts He pays and my death He dies,
That I might live, that I might live.

And so they watched Him die
despised, rejected;
But O the blood He shed
flowed for me

Chorus:
Amazing love, O what sacrifice,
The Son of God, given for me;
My debts He pays and my death He dies,
That I might live, that I might live.

And now this love of Christ
shall flow like rivers
Come wash your guilt away
live again.

Chorus:
Amazing love, O what sacrifice,
The Son of God, given for me;
My debts He pays and my death He dies,
That I might live, that I might live.


This is a meaningful song...
Just look at the lyrics...
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home