2 more days to go...
Counting down....
2 more days to go before I fly off to Australia.
Thanks for all the farewell gift....
Thanks to...
Greg and Lynette for the hair Wax, hair conditioner and the facial wash.
Thanks to...
Belinda and Aaron for the pouch.
Thanks to my aunt...
for the card and the ang bao.
Thanks to Daryl Pat for the CD...
Thanks to the few from MYMCA...
Namely,
Wei Hua, Poh Geok, Mr Goh, Snow, June liang,
Keng Lye, Isis ( if thats how ur name is spelled),
Timothy and his gf (sorry I forgot the name)
Thanks that the few of you took time off for a gathering before I go off.
Thanks also for all the encouragement, most of you have given me.
2 more days to go as I was saying,
After a long long wait, now its finally down to 2 days.
Just 1 more night and I am on my way there to a new land,
The begaining of a new chapter of my life,
hopefully this time it will be written nicely....
2 more days to go before I fly off to Australia.
Thanks for all the farewell gift....
Thanks to...
Greg and Lynette for the hair Wax, hair conditioner and the facial wash.
Thanks to...
Belinda and Aaron for the pouch.
Thanks to my aunt...
for the card and the ang bao.
Thanks to Daryl Pat for the CD...
Thanks to the few from MYMCA...
Namely,
Wei Hua, Poh Geok, Mr Goh, Snow, June liang,
Keng Lye, Isis ( if thats how ur name is spelled),
Timothy and his gf (sorry I forgot the name)
Thanks that the few of you took time off for a gathering before I go off.
Thanks also for all the encouragement, most of you have given me.
2 more days to go as I was saying,
After a long long wait, now its finally down to 2 days.
Just 1 more night and I am on my way there to a new land,
The begaining of a new chapter of my life,
hopefully this time it will be written nicely....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home